Thursday, November 21, 2013

Pictures around Jinan




A creepy street market


I wonder if this person knows what these stickers mean--this was on the back of a black Range Rover


The gym I work out at occasionally. It actually has some nice machines but the pictures near the entrance crack me up



Sexy in maybe the 90's?




The locker room


A new chinese dice drinking game


Around Jinan!


The Culture Market




Lots of cool interesting junk


The trees on the streets in this area were all in a beautiful porcelain vase


My favorite street food--sweet potatoes! 



The Jinan Stadium



Shandong Electric Power Central Hospital--wonder what this is for?



A picture of the main square at sunset. Theres a fountain on the other side that is absolutely gorgeous and comes on at 8pm I will work on getting a picture up




The little bunny I got--he was being sold in a really small cage and was shaking from being so cold--so I had to buy him. I think he was sick when I got him,  he only made it a few days :( 

Low point in Jinan



Out of the few western shops that are in China--Ed Hardy? haha 


The CUTEST dogs at the night market! I would be devastated if I got a dog and it did not live--going to hold off until I'm back in America to get a puppy

No comments:

Post a Comment