Saturday, June 6, 2015

2. Living Accommodation

The school that I teach at has an apartment building right next to the school for the foreign teachers (Chinese people also live in it--most of them are old teachers from the school). The building is 6 stories (no elevator) and I live on the 6th floor. 

While it kinda sucks living on campus and in an apartment that I did not get to pick out myself, there are many benefits...it's free, the bills are extremely cheap (electricity and water are $50-100 for three months) and it's a 2 minute walk from my apartment to our office/the school. 



A view of our apartment from work

You can see Felix's wonderful window display from school


Some pics of campus--when the kids are gone it's nice to have the facilities-- to play bball or tennis or go jogging on the track

My apartment: 


Room 1--closet 



Room 2--family room 

Kitchen--really small. I only have one sink and one mirror in my apartment which kind of sucks

And my laundry machine hooks up to my sink when I want to/need to use it which sucks because I can't use my sink for an hour or so



And the worst part...the bathroom/shower--it's so tiny


And my bedroom 


you can see the only AC unit is in my bedroom so I spend most my time in here








No comments:

Post a Comment