Monday, September 30, 2013

Beer Fest & Olympics

Helllllo!

I'm too tired to write coherent paragraphs so Ill just upload my pictures from the last few days and comment on them :)


Beautiful sunset on the main road


cute little area behind the main mall--lots of cafes and coffee shops


Carrefour! my saving grace--love this supermarket



Beer Festival


This really drunk chinese guy was hazing my coworkers ;)

I finally met some other foreign people in Jinan--so beer festival was a success



REally drunk chinese guy got everyone up and dancing--too funny


and my coworker is singing in chinese


some live music after beer festival



Today at school the whole school did an olympic event--i thought it was a fun thing to do instead of having classes the last day before a week off.

the teachers had to run a relay so i had to partake--just a 100 so it wasn't too bad 


After work i did some shopping--everything is all decorated for national day!



I thought these shopping posters were hilarious...basically the signs say during the week long holiday this mall will be having sales


Off to shanghai tomorrow evening! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment